Ulloa JS, Aubin T, Llusia D, Bouveyron C, Sueur J (2018) Estimating animal acoustic diversity in tropical environments using unsupervised multiresolution analysis. Ecological Indicators, 90: 346-355.
- Date of recording December 13, 2014 22:21
- Location of recording Milieu naturel
- Habitat Tropical rainforest
- Habitat description Fairly open understory and closed on top by a dense canopy elevating at 25-35 m. Total basal areas of trees ranging from 30 to 45 m2/ha.
- Comments Microphone installed at breast height